Michael Ryan and all staff at Ashbourne Funeral Directors are here to assist you with a voice of experience, in making decisions about every aspect of the funeral being arranged (including its cost and payment), and our expertise ( subject to your requirements) allows us take overall responsibility for supervising the funeral on your behalf in keeping with religious and personal preferences and within the agreed budget.
All our servcices are carried out in a caring and professional manner. We know that this can be a difficult and traumatic time and you are assured that we will do everything in both a dignified and professional manner.
From the first moment of contact we will arrange to meet with you in order to make the necessary arrangements.
Our Services Include
- Provide for the care of and transportation of the deceased and appropriate preparation, preservation and presentation for viewing
- Advise on selection of a coffin from our showroom
- We will liaise directly, on your behalf, with all those involved in providing the various elements of the chosen funeral, (church, cemetery/ crematorium, florist, newspapers, radio stations, organist, soloist, choir etc)
- Dispurse, on your behalf, ( subject to a deposit being paid) all third party charges, fees and costs associated with the agreed funeral arrangements
- Work with you throghout the process of obtaining a Death Certificate and any other necessary documentation, both before and after the funeral.
- Work with you to meet any special requests you have about your chosen funeral arrangements.
- Operate in the highest professional and confidential manner, on all matters.